LONDON TO PARIS 24
06 - 08 JULY 2013
London. Saturday 6th July 2013. 300 excited riders start out on a journey
through the night they won’t forget. An opening 90 mile dash to Dover – the
ferry won’t wait! Darkness falls as we reach France; lights on, heads up, the
pelotons speed through the night on wide, quiet roads. Fuelled by
determination, stamina and much welcomed pit stops, dawn breaks. Legs are now
weary but soon the morning haze lifts. Spirits rise as the French capital nears
- at last that finish line is nearly in sight, though the ever present clock
continues to quietly tick down…
280 MILES OF TARMAC LINK LONDON TO PARIS.
YOU'VE GOT JUST 24 HOURS. THE COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN!
With the right training and frame of mind, there is no
reason why not and fundraising for Scope helps you stay motivated. Let the UK’s
recent cycling successes inspire you to conquer London to Paris 24 2013.The Ride page, check out our FAQs, and visit the Facebook group to see what past L2P24 riders are saying. - Sign up as a solo rider or as a 2 man team
- Attempt the full route, or ride relay style
- Fast moving pelotons with pace + support riders
- Fully signed and supported route + GPS files
- Food + snack stops every 35/40 miles
- Professional mechanics and medics
- Vehicle support - buses + bike transportation
- Hotel Paris, celebration dinner, Eurostar home
- £99 to register +fundraising pledge to Scope
- Rider jerseys available
- Rider briefing day - London
- Team and VIP packages available
Join the ultimate London to Paris 24 cycle challenge as a solo rider and go for the full distance, or sign up as a two man team, support each other and share the glory!
"This was, quite literally, one of the best things I've ever done - I learned so much about the limits I can push myself to, finding depths of stamina and endurance I'd never have dreamed I'd have."